Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkin Fun!

This past weekend, went to a local farm/pumpkin patch. There was so much to do!! Emily wasn't too excited by the pumpkins at first, but eventually she found some interest in them! She was totally avoiding the camera though. I don' t know how many pictures I took, but she would not look at me every time I had it out-she would avoid all eye contact-goof ball!!!


Have a seat!


Picking out a pumpkin.


Watching the pony rides. You can barely tell, but those are camel rides in the background. Random, but kinda neat to see!!


Just my size!


Emily kept climbing in and out of the seat, but she would not look at me!!!


Fun times! We're going to my cousin's house that lives out here this weekend for a halloween party. I've gotta get her a costume still-better late than never right??!! Should be fun though, we're looking forward to it!

1 comment:

saylor days said...

her hair is getting long! she is so beautiful.