Monday, October 15, 2007

New Pictures coming

OK, well-I know I've gotta put up pictures from Emily's birthday party. I haven't been able to find the time to get the pictures on here though! Somebody has been boycotting naps lately :) I didn't want to go MIA again on here, so I just thought I'd write a quick note. The party was great-it was so fun to see our families! Emily was really good-especially once she realized that everyone was watching her!!
The weather has been unseasonably warm here, and I'm loving it! I guess last year at this time it was snowing in Chicago-yikes!!! Very glad that it's gonna be somewhat warm the next few days. I'll hang on to summer as long as it lasts-not looking forward to winter. Although, I do think that it will be fun to see Emily play in the snow.
Ok, girl's a crying-more later....

No comments: