Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

One of the schools near us had a little Halloween party for kids last night (the one that was free for under 3-yeah!!). They had lots of crafts and games for older kids-snacks too :) It was mostly geared for the older kids, but Emily still had fun. She enjoyed running around in her costume and also watching all the big kids too. Of course we thought that she was the cutest there :) I thought that there would be other kids in the same costume because we just got it at Old Navy, but she was the only one! There was only one other monkey that we saw too. So that's good-she was somewhat original. Gosh it's starting already-kinda like at a party and you don't want to be wearing the same dress as another girl....wow...

We were able to get a couple of pictures, but of course she would not look at me. I really think that she's playing games. As soon as I'm done taking the picture and put the camera down she looks at me and laughs-what a goober!!! So I feel like lately all my pictures are so bad-oh well. We'll keep working to get a good one.


See-she's cheesing, but not looking at me!


Playing chase with Daddy.


How can she have such a serious face in that silly costume!!


A cookie at the end of the night-what a good girl!


Today at daycare they had a Halloween party. They had a parade in the morning, but Emily doesn't go until the afternoon, so we had to miss that. But everyone was still dressed up (there was another baby in her room that had the monkey-oh well, she's still the cutest!! Ha!!). She really loved it every time that we put the costume on. She's such a girl running around checking herself out-all proud of herself.



I'm kinda sad that I had to work tonight and we weren't able to go trick-or-treating. At least she's too young to know the difference!

2 comments:

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

I LOVE her costume!!! Monkeys are the greatest! Halloween is so much more fun with kids =) Miss you!!!

saylor days said...

she is so cute! what a party girl