Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Emily!!!

OK, I couldn't not mention Emily's first birthday!!! Fairly uneventful....we shared a bowl of ice cream...the real party's this weekend. Lots of family getting together at Grammy's house!! I can't wait to see everyone-it's been awhile since we've seen them. Some of Aaron's family haven't even gotten to meet Emily yet-so it should be a good time. It really worked out well-one of my friends from high school is getting married this weekend too-so we decided to have a birthday party the same weekend. I'm excited to go to the wedding too-I'll get to see some friends that I haven't seen in a long time! So, we're leaving tomorrow afternoon, we're going to stop at Aaron's mom's house tomorrow night and then she's going to ride with us to Columbus. It's going to be a busy weekend for all of us-I hope that Emily does well....we've got the cameras ready!!!
She has been so super super duper wuper cute!!!!!!! It seems like everyday she is doing something new. She has got some sweet dance moves....I've gotta figure out how to get videos on here. She is always playing the music on her toys then standing or sitting there dancing, then hits it again for another song.....over and over and over and over.....but it's too cute to get old!!! She'll dance with you too-watch out!! She has a few striper-esque moves Aaron's a little worried about....oh my goodness....I just realized I can put videos.....let me figure this out-she's too cute!!

Yay!!!! Now you guys are really gonna get sick of my pictures!! Here's a couple of her dancing... the first one is the one with the risk-ey moves....I love my new phone.....(although it does make it a little jumpy-sorry!)







Oh my-those work great!!! So anyways, she's just so much fun (work too-but soo worth it she's so fun!!) . I can't believe that it's been a year! We really just feel so blessed to have such a great little girl! She is so interactive now-trying to kinda mimic us when we talk-She'll kinda tell you what a monkey says....that's about it though-funny! She's gotten into barrettes. I'll put one in to keep the hair outta my face (I've got it cut REAL short now-love it!). Emily always wants to take it out of my hair and put it in her's or Aaron's :) When I did put it in hers, she would just hold her head still as I put her "pretties" in. and then she'll leave them there-doesn't pull them out or anything-so I bought some barrettes for her at Target-everyday she wears one. Such a girly girl-I love it!!! She is so loveable too-full of kisses and hugs....aaghh I could go on all day!

She did get one of her presents early-a giant puppy dog that we'd been eyeing at Toys R Us. She loves it! Too bad it takes up half our living room floor!! Oh well!! Someday it will go great in her room-or a playroom!! She'll get the rest of our gifts at her party on Sunday (like she knows...).

We went to the park the other day-Emily had so much fun on the slide...can't say so much for the swings...




Here's the picture of her and her doggy-watching Wiggles or something (I didn't think she would like that, but she is so mesmerized!!!)



Such a big girl in the bathtub-good girl holding a toy over your privates for the picture :)




We were waiting in the doctor's office the other day, and Emily thought that she should clean it up a bit....she's so funny-she does this all the time now-don't know where she learned this!!!





Swinging


I got this new tray at IKEA to put on our ottoman to use as a table too.....anyways, Emily likes to play on it-and Aaron gives her rides around the apartment on it...oh well-at least she's getting some use outta it!!!



This one's from Aaron's phone-a little small, but it's so cute!! Not the first or only time that she's done this...I swear, we're gonna give her some boxes of tissues for her birthday too......



Gosh-it's so amazing having a child-she is so great. It is so much fun-and can be so frustrating and exhausting, but always puts a smile on your face...I can't even describe it....we love her so much!!! I love everyday that I get to watch her play and grow-it's all going so fast!!!

5 comments:

shutterthink said...

Aaaah! The videos are so GREAT! I'll be at the partaaaay this weekend, so I will see you then!

Hugh, Ashley and Logan Klumb said...

Sarah, Thank you so much!!! We are thrilled he is here!!! We miss you. Hope you are doing well. I am new to this blog thing, Stephanie set it up for me!! Ashley

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

The first video cracked me up!!!!!

Kristin said...

Sarah I love your videos!! emily is soooooooooooo sooooooooo beautiful and precious and adorable and everything else a baby should be. I just love her! I hope you guys are doing well! Happy b-day Emily!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Those videos are so funny! She could probably make you some money-haha!