Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Children's Museum (from September)

Here's a few pictures from when my family came to visit during September (the month that I skipped updating on here!). Just a couple from the Children's Museum. Aaron's able to get in free for his work-so that made it easy to just go in and look around-playing until the kids got tired! Emily and Saylor were pretty cute though-they had a few areas just for little kids-it was a good time!


Saylor driving the firetruck!



Emily driving too!



Peek-a-boo!



Riding in the canoe.



Big flowers!

2 comments:

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

I still can't get over how much Saylor and Emily look alike! I think they could pass as twins =)

Aaron, Sarah, and Emily Walter said...

You are so quick steph!! I swear I posted this 2 minutes ago! I'm putting more up finally...trying to catch up.