Tuesday, October 16, 2007

More random pictures...

Just a few more pictures that I've missed that are just too fun to not put up here...


Somehow found the cookies-smart girl :)



She climbs into her rocker to sit all the time-big girl!!



All these toys, and she likes the pizza box...oh well!



Checking out her birthday present before I wrapped it...good thing she's too young to notice! She did think it was pretty cool though!



I thought that I really should have a picture of her actually on her birthday....she was playing hard to get though-I was seriously chasing her around the apartment trying to get a decent picture, but she would turn and run away-she likes to play chase....So these were all I got-oh well, she's still cute!



I actually had to hold her down for this one!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Sarah she is just sooooo beautiful!! I love coming to your page to see all your pictures. Really, she's the prettiest little girl ive ever seen!