Thursday, February 7, 2008

More Snow!!!

Yesterday we had another little snow storm. Aaron worked from home again. Thank goodness he's able to do that every now and then, because it was pretty crazy out there! I guess we got around another 8 inches. That's on top of everything that we had over the weekend and the past couple of days of snow. I ended up not having to go to work which made the day even better! I accomplished a lot staying at home though. I caught up on some laundry and we got a bunch of packing done. We did finally pack the Christmas tree up. It's so dark in that spot now-we got used to the soft glow of the lights! Emily's toys have very quickly taken back over the area though.
I had bought some Wiggles DVDs for cheap on Ebay so that Emily had something to watch during the drive when we move. The XBox has gotten packed up, which is what we were using for our DVD player. So, Emily has been watching them on the portable DVD player. We set it on the end table and she leans on the arm of the couch. She is crazy about it though-I kinda feel like a bad mom some days, because that's all she wants to do-sit there and watch Wiggles!!! I do end up getting her up and playing-I promise! However, we have gotten a few cute shots of her as she's entranced.


So precious.


Kinda getting sleepy here too.



I think this is so cute!!! Peek-a-boo!!


This is outside of our porch last night.


In our attempt to get away from the Wiggles, we went outside to play again today. That's our little porch right there too.


I was saying "Emily, Emily"-to get her attention, so she was pointing to herself "That's me!"


On top of the big pile of snow that was plowed from the parking lot. She just thought that was great!


Getting ready to slide.


Wheeee!!!!

s
Self-portrait! Emily's not too sure about it though.


OK Mom, let's go back inside-it's hot chocolate time!

3 comments:

Kelly*Marie said...

Ahhh how freaking cute is she!? She looks just like you. And Michelle. And Saylor. Seriously, all of you. I would LOVEEE to babysit for you guys!! My schedule is pretty crazy during the weeks, but I'm usually free on the weekends (I have no life.). Let me know!! I'm so happy to hear you're moving back soon!

Created Amiably said...

She is super cute!! I totally understand the movie thing! I swear if I would let him all Eli would do is watch The Cars movie!! Before he was very old I swore we would NEVER watch TV hahaha!! There are just days when a little(or alot) or TV is just necessary to help get us through the day! Good luck with the move!
Ami

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

Just when I think she can't get any cuter!!! I love her hair. It is growing out!