Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tara's Wedding!

My friend Tara got married December 13. It was a couple hours away, so Aaron and I got a hotel, Emily stayed at my mom's house, and we had an entire night away to ourselves!!! It was nice to not feel like we needed to get home or the thought of Emily waking us up really early while we still needed to sleep off a hangover! :) The hotel was right next to (shared the parking lot with) where the reception was-so that was real nice too-no need to drive!!! We fully took advantage of that! It was great to just have a night out together!! Of course great too to be with friends at a great wedding!! A lot of the girls that I used to work with at OSU were there-it was fun to be able to see all of them again too!


What a pretty cake!


Awwww...


The group of OSU staff (I'm hiding back there!)


Aaron was zooming in trying to get me, I suppose....


Jen and me.


Congratulations Tara and Dave!!!! What a fun time!!!

No comments: