Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas cookies!!!

I was so excited to make Christmas cookies this year. I knew Emily would have such a good time helping out. She's such a big helper anyways, and to be able to make such a big mess while she's doing it-I knew it'd be right up her alley!


Emily's all ready to go!


Helping Daddy roll out the dough.



Placing the cookie cutter just right.


Making another one.


Aaron showing her how to ice the cookies-this very quickly became her favorite part!


Most of the time the icing ended up in her mouth instead of on the cookie!


She kept saying she had to 'taste' it....she learned how that works pretty fast! She looks so grown up here to me.


Of course the sprinkles!!! Emily had a lot of fun with this!! I think it stressed Aaron out-all these little decorations and colored sugar rolling all over the floor! It was worth the mess though-she had a great time!



They were extra yummy in the end too!!

No comments: