Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Costume Party!

So, what would Halloween be without a costume party!! Jenny and Tiffany had their annual costume party that I could actually come to this year! Aaron wasn't too much in the costume party mood (bah humbug!) so I went solo after work that day. I had to keep it simple (and cheap) since I was going after work-so I was a cat....classic....


The Big Bad Wolf (Jessica), Jenny and I. Her husband was Little Red Riding Hood-hysterical!!



Group picture of the girls. What was funny was all the guys taking our pictures....lots of them-we felt like we were being attacked by paparazzi!! It was also funny because she lives on a busy street-lots of car honks!!!


Me and Jenny. I don't know why I kept my 'tail' in my pocket all night long....


I think this is hysterical!!! Paul Bunyan and his kill.


Skye, me and Tiffany.


What a fun night!!! I'll work on my costume much earlier next year!

No comments: