Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sunglasses

Emily has been obsessed with her sunglasses lately. She won't take them off-inside or out. We even dropped her off in the toddler room at church with them on. She reminds me of that kid in Adam Sandler's movie 'Big Daddy' when he wears the sunglasses all the time to be invisible. She always acts so cool when she's got them on too....where's she get that? :)

Whatchu lookin' at?


She puts them on all by herself (upside down a lot of the time).


My mom took this the other day while they were taking a walk. Apparently she sat like this the entire time!


I was looking around and found other pictures with her sunglasses on (somehow the same pair!). Just thought I'd throw them in here again. I can't believe how much she's grown-even from last summer! It's amazing. Everyone always says how quick they grow. Man, are they ever right!

Emily and Jack maybe May of 2007?


Hmmmm....so sophisticated...


At Geoff's high school graduation June 2007.


Swimming in the pool with Saylor-maybe June 2007??



Oh man, there was one more that I was trying to find of Emily with her sunglasses. We were actually at Kohl's and I put a pair of huge sunglasses on both of us. She and I both kept them on the rest of our time shopping there, and I took a picture of it. Of course it was on my phone that I can't get to the pictures because the screen broke. I have not given up on getting the pictures off it, and this is just one more reason to keep trying to get them....well, I suppose you could imagine what it looked like! Anyways-enjoy your sunglasses this summer!

2 comments:

saylor days said...

i love the one with the sunglasses upsidedown!! haha.it's like saylor wears his hat all the time too.

Kristin said...

I love the one with the sunglasses upside down too!! So funny that that's what I was going to say and shell already said it. :)