Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Family visits

Emily had a busy couple of days playing with some of her cousins that were in town visiting. Lots of playing, eating and shopping. Not a bad life! Aaron's brother was in town for business leaving Kristie and Jack with nothing to do besides go shopping with Emily and I! :) We usually can put quite a dent in the checking account when we're shopping together, but we didn't do too bad this time. We did still manage to find some good deals though! Emily is catching on quick too. She'll point out 'shoos' and will give her opinion-yes or no-if she wants them or not. She will be still to try them on-and then looks down and checks them out. I love it-she's already into shoe shopping...sometimes we don't quite agree on which ones are the cutest, but still-so great to have a daughter!!

Funny story-There are fun fountains to play in at Easton. The water just comes out of the ground at different times from different spots. Kids come in their swimsuits and play in it all day long. Emily has been scared so far to get too close, so I was trying to help her warm up. I thought that I had the timing down-well, not so much. Just as I was stepping over the last one it sprayed-right between my legs! I was soaking wet-probably scared Emily more than it got her used to it. It was hysterical though!! Then I was walking around Easton like I wet my pants-I just had to buy a new skirt so that I wasn't looking like such a dork!

Here's a picture of my soaking wet pants-kinda hard to tell too much-but you get the idea!




Awww, she's giving Jack a hug.


Jack, Emily and Kristie watching the train go around at Easton.


The kids could've watched it forever!


One of my cousins was in town from San Diego. We got together for dinner and play time iwith the kids. Their daughter Anabelle is 8 months older than Emily. It took a little while to warm up. Of course right before we left they decided to play together.

Anabelle and Emily running around.


Emily-so cut ein her pigtails!



We are so excited to move this weekend! We can not wait to finally have our own space again! Hopefully next time our friends and family are in town to visit, we'll be hosting the fun!!

No comments: