Friday, April 25, 2008

What to do??

Emily has been napping for almost 3 hours-I really don't know what to do with myself! Usually one and a half hours is all she'll nap for. She was so exhausted though! I was finally able to cross a few things off of my to do list! Plenty remain though-oh well-such is life! So, I did just have to share this new mascara that I have found and really really like! I'm not too much of a make-up person, really don't require anything fancy. I picked this up at target or something because I liked the green tube it was in (I'm a sucker for marketing!). I totally love it though! The brush is a little flimsy which takes a few days to get used to using, but don't even notice it now. My lashes are soooo long and it doesn't clump-no scraping the brush on the sides or anything. The tube seems to last a long time too. Anyways, I'm on my second tube and I remain faithful to my green tube. I think they have a volume one too in a pretty pink tube. I'm such a dork-but I wanted to share my cheap find. Sorry I couldn't make the picture smaller. I really should have a picture of my long luscious lashes!!! I swear that maybelline did not put me up to this!!






Hope everyone is enjoying their spring!!! I hear Emily's awake up there now...there goes my break time!!

3 comments:

saylor days said...

confession i was touching myself up a tad and i used your mascara! and it WAS great! how much is it? i liked the flimsy-ness of it.

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

I'm going to have to try it!

Caroline said...

Hey Sarah! Good to hear from you! I can't even believe how big Emily is and so stinkin cute!! She has so much hair! and looks just like you. Hope yall are doing well...I'll be sure to check back on your blog...I'm new to all this blogging business, but having fun learning it! Caroline Clum