Wednesday, April 30, 2008

First Pedicure

Emily's first pedicure. April 24, 2008

Where's the page to put that in the baby book??

I went to get a pedicure the other day while Emily was with me. She had sat on my lap during pedicures many times before, but that was when she was quite younger. I went this time armed with a bag full of toys and goodies, hoping to keep her entertained. When I was picking out my color, I picked out one for her too. I thought that maybe I could paint Emily's toes while the lady was painting mine-just to keep her occupied. Well for whatever the reason (maybe a language barrier-I don't know!). The lady went ahead and painted Emily's toes before she painted mine. I had never seen Emily sit so still before. She sat and stared as her toes were getting painted. It wasn't just the quick one coat that I would've done either. She got the whole she-bang! Now she'll just point to her 'pretty toes' and say flower, flower. It's so cute to see her little pink toes as she's running around-oh so cute!



1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh wow i love it!! That is sooooooooooo cute!