Sunday, March 22, 2009

Time Flies!!

I have felt like I have been so busy lately-I'm not sure what it is though. We're really not doing that much stuff. I've been picking up a little bit of overtime-but still that shouldn't be enough to throw me off. However-life keeps going! I wish I could have just a day where time stands still while I catch up on things-cleaning, organizing, taxes, reading books! I have so much I want to do-but haven't figured out how to do it! Of course playing on here isn't helping me any, but that's something I want to do to-keep up to date-how do you do it super-moms??? How do you get everything done-and still have time for the fun stuff??


Emily painting-so much fun!


Emily is such a sweetheart with babies. She's always taking care of her doll babies, but she is also super sweet with 'real' babies! It is amazing to watch, just brings tears to my eyes every time I see how tender and caring she is. Calms right down to take care of them. I love it!!


Here' s Emily talking to our friend Julie's son Kelton.


She brought him toys to play with and just laid there talking sweetly to him.


I know it's blurry, but you can still see her being sweet. Kelton was a good sport about it all too-he didn't seem to mind all the attention!



We had brought the exersaucer up for Kelton, and of course Emily thought that was great!!! We did end up leaving it upstairs for a couple of weeks and she was probably in it at least once a day...goof ball! Just making sure we got our money's worth of course.

No comments: