Friday, August 22, 2008

The Ohio State Fair

Emily and I went to the State Fair with Crystal and Katelyn. We had a great time seeing all the animals and eating lots of yummy fair food!! I wasn't sure how well Emily would do there with all the people, and lots of walking around, but she did absolutely great!

Emily and Katelyn checking out the pigs. Emily loved the pigs!


Emily even caught a good nap while I got to do some shopping! :)

If I had an extra $2,500-this chair would be mine!!


Emily had a chocolate covered banana-with sprinkles. Does life get much better than this?


Emily and Katelyn in the petting zoo. Every time I was trying to get close to get a picture of them, a goat would reach through the bars and try to sniff my head!! It was quite hysterical!


Emily had a great time with the goats!



Emily and Katelyn being silly :)


All done!! What a fun day at the fair!

1 comment:

saylor days said...

hilarious! a goat trying to sniff you!!! and you in the chair is pretty funny too