Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Love You!!

Emily just said 'love you' for the first time!!!! I had just gotten home from night shift and she was leaving for daycare with Aaron. I was saying the usual 'bye-I love you' type thing. Emily looks back over her shoulder at me and says 'Bye bye Mommy. Love you!' Aaron and I both just stared at each other-the first time and clear as day! As I (of course) got teared up as they left she said it a couple more times. Aaahhh-moments like this is why it's so great to be a Mommy!!!! OK off to bed with such happy thoughts!

2 comments:

Kelly*Marie said...

Ok Sar, Emily is BEAUTIFUL. I mean, I looked at all of your pics on here and I can't get over how freaking gorgeous she is! Good work :)

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

I can't wait for the day I get an "I love you"!!! That is so special!!!