Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snap, Crackle, Pop

So, the other day Emily decided that she wanted some Rice Krispies. She also thought that she was such a big girl that she could do it all by herself! When I walked in to see what was keeping Emily so quiet, I saw quite a mess! I couldn't be mad though-so I grabbed the camera instead!

Yes, that is the extent of the kitchen in our humble abode! I can't wait until we're out of here! We seriously can't open the fridge and the dishwasher at the same time. You don't realize how often you want to do that until you're not able to! Emily always pulls the dish towels on the floor as you can see-we had Rice Krispies all over them too!

Uh-Oh!


Why stop in the kitchen?


Don't worry Mom, I'll help clean up!


She really did take the sweeper out of my hands and wanted to do it herself!


Mmmm! After all that work, we need a snack.


Later that same day, she found a new seat-after emptying the cupboard of course!


Ahh, life is fun! She's so inquisitive and wants to see everything. Brings you back to reality a little to see things from the eyes of a child! And yes, if you were wondering, that is our little Christmas tree that is still up. Aaron decided that since we weren't going to be here much longer that we should leave it up. It keeps those nice, warm fuzzy feelings from Christmas going well into February. It's a nice light too!! I don't know if we're nostalgic, or just that lazy!! We are going to move soon, so it shouldn't be too much longer!!

3 comments:

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

I think your tree is cute! When are you moving? Have you sold your house here?

saylor days said...

i love that aaron said let's just leave the tree up.
well she gets into things but at least she's all for cleaning up too! real or toy vaccuum

Created Amiably said...

I love your tree up! If ours hadn't been dead and shedding over my house we would still have ours up! So when are you guys moving? Any luck with the house?