Friday, November 6, 2009

Fun stuff

We go to the zoo a lot, if you couldn't tell. Emily has been into posing for pictures lately (finally!).


Me-through the eyes of Emily :)


Aaron through Emily's eyes. I think we might have to ask Santa for a kiddie camera for Emily!


Here it is: The first time Emily ever wrote her name by herself...just over 3 years old.
OK, so the 'M' looks like an 'O' and you kinda have to imagine parts of the 'Y', but still! She was asking Aaron what letters to put to spell her name, and that's what she wrote! We were pretty impressed. Hence the picture of the magna doodle :)


Emily is a pretty die-hard Buckeye fan!! I've gotta figure out how to get my video of her singing the fight song on here....


So stinkin' cute, my little Buckeye. I love her!
I was just noticing-she's got the same cheesy grin/squinty eyes that I do a few pictures up!!

No comments: