Friday, October 16, 2009

We love the zoo!

We've been trying to take full advantage of our zoo membership. It is a nice way for even just Emily and I to spend the afternoon. What's nice is that since we're members, we don't feel like we have to stay all day or see everything to get our money's worth. Here's some pictures from one of the afternoon's that we spent at the zoo. Which-by the way-is now ranked the #1 zoo in america!!! Yeah Columbus Zoo!!!!


Emily stopping for a picture!


Cheese!!


The tiger was up close this day!


I couldn't get Emily to stand in front of him :)


She's still a big fan of the merry-go-round.


I can't get over the pure joy she has when she rides it!


Later that night, I went to Shadowbox with Crystal for her birthday-happy birthday Crystal! I can't believe we've been friends for over 20 years!!!! Yikes!

No comments: