Friday, August 14, 2009

New Camera

After seeing some of our pictures from the circus earlier this year. Aaron had decided that we needed to upgrade our camera a little bit before we went to Florida. I, of course, would not argue with that!! So we did get a new one-nothing too fancy-but definitely better than our last one. We were taking all kinds of pictures trying to figure it out and get the hang of it. Here's just a few of the good ones :) These are from June-so just a couple months old.

Lining up the trains at Grammy's house. She was refusing to look at me while I was taking pictures.


Focus


She's so cute!


I love this-reading the comics :) She'll be doing the crossword before we know it!



Hanging out on the deck (I love this outfit!)


Emily absolutely LOVES to go to the park!!!! On the days I work-Aaron will pick up Emily from daycare and they usually go straight to the park-nice Daddy/daughter time!


Her favorite is the swings-she always wants to go high!!!! She could swing all day!


Still working on the monkey bars-not too much longer though!




Still can get good pictures-even when she's refusing to smile or look at the camera.



Playing at the pool.


Emily dresses up probably 15 times a day. She'll say "Look at me, I'm a princess!" Cinderella is her favorite still. She has to have her crown and her shoes too (accessories!!!). Super cute too when she asks Daddy to dance with her while she's all dressed up. That'll bring sweet tears to your eyes!

No comments: