Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cell phone random pictures


I was going through my cell phone pictures and found a bunch of cute ones from this summer. Just thought I'd throw 'em on here.

This is when we were at Lakeside this summer. Emily and my sunglasses-go figure!


Just after we moved into our new house our neighborhood had a block party-conveniently in the court that we live in! Emily loved playing in the jump castle they had there!


She had so much fun!!


We have been introducing the 'potty.' Emily will sit (and play) every now and then.


Just reading.


Emily and I spent an afternoon at the pool. She was a little nervous in the big pool-but had a good time in the baby pool. Of course she loved that she could wear her sunglasses!



I think this one's cute-drinking her juice.


Helping me put together a bookcase.


We were getting pizza and Emily insisted that she wear her 'coat,' despite the fact that it was 90 degrees outside. Such the little style maven. Again with her sunglasses.

2 comments:

Created Amiably said...

She is too cute, isn't it amazing how quickly they grow up and aren't babies anymore!!:(

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

I wish you guys were closer so we could hang out! Emily is such a cute little girl and she just keeps getting cuter!!!