Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Froggie Pool

I caved in and bought an inflatable pool for Emily (and me!) to play in to stay cool this summer. Just a little one-but it looked like fun. However, when I got home I realized that our pump wouldn't work on it-I wasn't about to go buy another pump that cost more than the pool cost. So, away I blew. Took most of the morning, but I got it all blown up. Aaron did help for a couple minutes-so I can't say I did it all-but pretty much all of it. It doesn't seem that big until you're about to pass out huffing and puffing to get it blown up!! Oh well-the kids had fun and cooled off so it was worth it. Now if I could only get up the energy to blow it back up to play in it again!


Saylor and Michelle came over to play too-Saylor loved it right away!


Emily had to wear her hat too because Saylor had his on.


Emily was a little cautious at first, but ended up liking it...I don't think she ever sat down though, come to think of it.


She had more fun pulling up the cable line flags and waving them around the yard.


Then she just sat and chilled with the girls. Sunglasses upside-down of course!

1 comment:

Created Amiably said...

Nothing is ever easy is it? The pool is too cute!