Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree.....

Well, our little Christmas tree has been put up. We had gotten a small (pre-lit!) one last year for the apartment. We didn't think that we'd be using it again, but alas, here we are using it again. I put some ornaments on there, tried to keep them unbreakable. Although, just yesterday Emily knocked the whole tree over, and broke a bulb that I had. I loved that one too!! Got it at a cute shop in Mt. P-hand painted with flip-flops & 2005. I'll have to find one whenever we get down there (I'm hoping soon!). Although you lose the nostalgia of the 2005....maybe I'll paint that on there! HA!! That would be the only breakable item on there, and it would be the one to hit the ground and shatter. Take that back, there was also a palm tree that I had painted at that ceramic paint place in Boone Hall that's no longer there. That broke in two-but I'm determined to super-glue it back together. Hmmmmm I'm not clinging to the past here am I??? I promise that there are other things on our tree too-not just SC memories :) Oh yeah-how 'bout those Buckeyes??!!!!!


Here's Emily getting into the tree!


Wow, look at the pretty lights!




I did break down and bought Emily a stroller for her baby dolls ($7 at Target). She loves it!! She pushes everything around in it, covers them up with her blanky, and leans over to give them a hug-so cute!!


She loves her new mittens!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara it's Ami! from Charleston NICU... I saw your blog on Christine's website! your Emily is soo cute! I would love to get in contact with you guys! my email is amirynae@mac.com talk to you soon!
ami

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

That last picture helps me to understand how cold it is there! It has been 80 degrees here during the day. You really should come back, you would love it!!!

Anonymous said...

What a big girl now! Emily and Saylor could be twins!! Where in the world would Emily learn to talk on the phone like that-haha!?\
Christine and Ella