Friday, June 15, 2007


Just wanted to try something new....we'll see-maybe I will keep this updated....That's the plan at least...Just a picture from a friend's wedding in the beginning of May.  It's finally getting warm here in Chicago-they call it hot on the weather reports-after the last few summers in Charleston, I would hardly call this hot.  I'm sure in  a year or two our idea of "hot" will change again-just as
our idea of "cold" changed while we were in SC.  Regardless, we're enjoying the warmer weather.  
We're still praying that our house will sell soon!!  I'd like to be able to find a 
new  place to live with a little more space than the apartment here.  
Although having the pool at the apartment 
this summer should be nice.  Emily seems to like swimming.  
I hope everyone is enjoying their summers! 

No comments: